Monday 7 December 2015

FINDS: Sammy Dress

My style posts have been put on the back burner lately as raising a little one has undoubtedly taken over (it has also limited my style posts in the sense that I basically wear things that are easy to nurse in, haha) However, I still, every so often come accross new shops which both suit my style and budget that I'd like to share with you. This month's find is: SAMMY DRESS

Here are a few of my favourite items with the direct links bellow each photo:



The site has a wide variety of items that makes it easy for the average shopper to find something they like for a good price! I mentioned narrowing down my closet before and replacing items that no longer suit me with more minimalistic/neutral pieces, and these work wonderfully! I have a feeling I will be doing alot of shopping here in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment