Monday 28 September 2015

Forest 1 month till 2 months old

 Forest as a one month old is a complete delight. His journey from one moth to two has been so adventurous and sweet. His personality has come to life and Gavin and I are completely in love and awe of him, more and more with each day, with each new thing learnt, with each smile, chuckle, hug...all of it. 

MILESTONES:
* Babbles and loves having conversations
*can fully keep his head and upper body upright without any help
*can pull himself forwards short distances during tummy time
*Makes spit bubbles
*chuckles mostly in his sleep, but has two times after I have laughed.
*rolls over to his side
*Can grab hold of certain objects
Things that make him smile:
*Kisses
*Coming home after spending a couple days away or just having been out of the house for very long
*Mom and Dads voices, his cousins
*Nursing 
*the triangles on his wall in his room (?)
*Being Outdoors
*Music
 
Dislikes:
*straps (mostly the car seat)
*Being Bored
 
 
His eyes: still that baby blue
Hair: A mystery....sometimes blonde, auburn or bright red?
12.5 pounds and wonderfully healthy

Forest is always calm when there are others around, always watching and observing, his wise eyes love to take everything in. Just like mom and dad, he lets his personality out when he is around the people he is comfortable around, when the crowd becomes big or people unrecognisable to him, he is quiet and watchful. He gets bored, he has iherited my restless soul and loves to experience and see new things constantly. I often have to bring him or place him in a new area of the house for him when he is fussy and bored. We go outside twice a day. First for a 30-45 minute walk, then again after dinner to either play at the park or adventure somewhere new for another hour. I personaly love this about him. I go stir crazy being indoors and not exploring...my baby is perfect for my restless spirit and I for his!
He sleeps pretty well at night except for his feedings and sometimes wants to play and chat at 3 in the morning (but it's too cute for me to even be annoyed at my lack of sleep) and still remains a rare crier (car seat and two month needles are the only things that bring on tears) He never cries when hungry or tired...we have a fantastic relationship, I read  all his cues and respond before he ever needs to be upset, even at night.
All in all, this life is more than I ever imagined. Watching Forest grow and learn is my life's biggest blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment