Monday 20 July 2015

New Beginings

Life seems to have jumped ahead. If you follow my social media accounts, you'll know I gave birth to my son last Monday (more to come on that!) and we are finally settling into our new appartment. It's been alot of work in a short amount of time, but we've been blessed with alot of help and things are finally coming together. Now that everything is almost in place, and I am no longer on bed rest, I'm free to do the things I've been waiting so long to...on that list is definitely wearing the new pieces in my closet that have been sitting there waiting. This dress and sheer cardigan are two of them. I love how fresh these pieces look together, and against the backspash of my new home! They are both airy and light, perfect for these hot summer days. Now to catch up on blogging whilst simultaniously cuddling my sweet boy! Let the fun recommence :)

Wearing:
Instagram | Tumblr | bloglovi

No comments:

Post a Comment