Wednesday 13 May 2015

Nesting in the woods

Mother Earth has been proudly showing off her greenery today...and it's no wonder with all the rain we've been experiencing. Everyday the landscape around us changes as the trees begin to bloom and plants take back thier rightful place, sprouting out from the earth. I was only too excited to explore the woods to see spring's progress, but I must admit...the bigger my belly gets, the harder it is not only to find adventure, but to preform every day tasks such as: getting dressed, putting shoes on, walking quickly, any sort of bending, etc etc. Forest really seems to be growing at a faster rate and my tum is bigger than ever at almost 32 weeks. I can't believe how close we are to the finish line. We're focussing all of our energy in creating a welcoming and soothing home for Forest to come into. It's going to be so exciting to see how much our life changes.
Wearing:
(all from stylemoi.nu)

No comments:

Post a Comment