Friday 22 May 2015

All for You my Daisy

Wow, life has been incredibly busy these past couple of weeks. Between doctor's visits, planning the baby shower and preparing for our little one's arrival, there's been minimal time to go outside and enjoy the lovely spring weather. These were taken before life started getting in the way of my blog ;) I so enjoyed this outfit...it's definitely one of those looks that just make you feel happy when wearing it. I'm especially fond of this crop top from Style Moi. I've been on the search for one like this, that would be suitable for my final pregant days and work just as well post-pregnancy (which is around a month away already ? :O ) Now that it's Friday it's time to crunch down and finish many of the projects I've been working on since I won't have time next week due to more doctor's appointments, a maternity photoshoot, a wedding I'm photographing and then my baby shower. Phew, time to get back to work!


Wearing:
Hat (from Urban Outfitters )
Skirt (from Forever21 )

No comments:

Post a Comment