Saturday 11 April 2015

You fill my lungs with Sweetness

The time is here...the time when basically NOTHING fits me from my closet anymore. It's a little heart-breaking, but I suppose I will just have to shop for a few things that will fit during my last trimester. This will definitely be my last time wearing this dress until Forest gets here, and I wanted to be sure to wear it one final time on an adventure. I actually love how perfectly the silhouette of this dress ecompases my bump, and I'm a little sad not to have realized this until I won't be able to get more wear out of it. I've owned it for a couple of years now, and actually prefer it on my pregnant body over my pre-pregnancy body, haha. The lace is so subtle and unique, and loose hanging flowers make this dress so dreamy and perfect for spring!
// Dress, ChcWish

No comments:

Post a Comment