Tuesday 14 April 2015

Treehouse Livin'

When the sun shines its brightest, and the creek water runs steadily providing glorious background music, it's the perfect time to relax outdoors and appreciate the gifts mother nature brings. I am lucky to have the perfect getaway so near to home, where I can relax, meditate or enjoy the company of friends. When Spring makes it known it is here to stay, the world seems to come alive again...people roam outdoors, have adventures and make more of thier time than they do in the winter months. This is very true for myself, the sunshine and warm air motivates me to do more, see more and enjoy more. Lately I've been enjoying this gorgeous lace dress from OASAP and have been pairing it with endless styles of kimonos, cardigans, hats and jewlery. I have found so many ways to wear this versatile piece, which reminds me how fun styling can be!

// Dress: OASAP // Kimono: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment