Thursday 16 April 2015

7 Month Bump!

I can't believe we're already in the final stretch of this pregnancy! When I think back to when we first found out we were expecting it feels like almost a lifetime ago, and somehow it simultaniously feels as though time is flying by! There's still much to do before Forest's arrival, but I'm already so anxious for him to join us in the oustide world. Pregnancy is perhaps the most bittersweet experience I've ever had. There's alot of not-so-great aspects: morning/afternoon/night sickness, bed rest, round ligament pain, cramps, not fitting into your old clothes, moving at a much slower pace than usual, etc, etc. But the good definitely outweighs the bad: watching your belly grow, feeling and seeing your baby's movements and kicks, listening to thier heartbeat, having your husband rub your back, buying baby things (because they are the cutest and funnest things to buy), etc. These things and so much more have been a part of this transformative and awe inspiring experience, for which I am truly blessed to have and to be having this adventure with my very best friend and soulmate. We've shared so many exciting adventures together so far, I can't wait to have new ones with our little side-kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment