Thursday 1 January 2015

Hello 2015





This New Years Eve was spent quietly at home with my husband marathoning and pigging out. Not terribly exciting, but for us it was the perfect way to spend our first New Years as a married couple. This is the time of year when we all contemplate how little or far we've come in the past year, and where we want to go from here. This passed year has been amazing and terrifying all at once. I graduated before imeediately moving to Ottawa with Gavin, there we struggled in our job search but had amazing adventures and met some great people. We grew together a great amount this passed year and at the end of it, got married (more on that in another post). We ended the year by moving yet again, and now we are starting a new life together completely fresh. So where to go from here? Well, anywhere...my goal this year is not to worry about the future as much as I have my whole life until now. I find myself constantly worrying about what's coming, and it adds a great amount of stress and it's just not how I want to live anymore. So this year, I want to take what comes, flow with the plan of the Universe and see where I end up...what an adventure it will be! I hopw you all spent this New Years Eve with loved ones and will have a great year, whatever comes :)





No comments:

Post a Comment