Tuesday 6 January 2015

Avenle Cardigan

I am crazy over this Aztec Cardigan from Avenle; my closet is mostly filled with plain cardigans and holds very little fringe (which is disapointing), so I was more than happy to add such an interesting and cozy number to my collection. This aztec print is so unique, and the color combination really makes the pattern stand out. It pairs so perfectly with this dress from American Apparel, the salmon colors in both pieces work so well together! I love how it suits either dresses or pants, I can't wait to see all the ways I can play with it!
This day was spent walking around my old home town, in the cold (but don't worry, I had a coat); and marvelling at the frozen trees. The colder is gets the more I realise it's time to start up my indoor hobbies again. Let the painting begin!

     Cardigan : Avenle // Dress American Apparel // Hat: Shopbop

No comments:

Post a Comment