Monday 14 July 2014

subtle metallic


Frontrowshop continues to impress me with thier elegant, yet strickignly unique pieces. I recently recieved this gorgeous blouse from them, and was very eager to pair it with a pleather skirt and chunky sandals; however, this blouse is multi-faceded as it can help create more than one type of look...at least in my opinion. My first reaction to this top was to dress it up, however, after trying it on, it became clear that it would work well in a more casual setting as well. The blouse itself is oversized, and would go well with pants or even leggings. It is a subtle top, even with the metallic polka-dots, the blouse remains soft and chic, which I love. Click HERE to check out the rest of thier online shop, whether its casual or classy you are looking for, they definitely carry it!


  
  Skirt : target // Blouse:frontrowshop


2 comments:

  1. Ooh that is a lovely shirt. I can deffo see it being worn casually with pants like you said :)

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete