Tuesday 8 July 2014

cheap shades and a tattoo and a yoohoo


My third YESFOR review is finally here. It has been so unbelievably busy, I could not even find a beach to wear this properly yet. However, it has still been super useful to lay out under the sun in the back yard ;) I love this bathing suit for many reasons. 1- the bottoms can either be worn normally (at the hips) or can easily be worn as I have them above, which is to say high-waisted. 2- the top is flattering AND comfortable, which is a hard duo to find. It is definitely my new favorite bathing suit ^.^


Hope you all have a great week!

  
  Skirt : American Apparel // Bathing suit:YESFOR
 ?vakind_union=AQU

2 comments:

  1. Buying a bathing suit has to be one of my least favourite activities haha, I have had the same one for over 3 years... I should update :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same way. This is the first year I seem to be getting my hands on a couple that I actually like and flatter my shape, haha

      Delete