Thursday 19 June 2014

Black&White (pt 2?)






In keeping up with my obsession of black and white...here is a little post in which I wanted to sort of recreate a classic black and white (vintagy) look. I will never not be in love with a good striped top, in fact my collection of them is getting a little out of hand. But anyway, as much I love quirky prints and odd accessories, I've also always loved classic vintage looks...I admire women such as: audrey hepburn, alexa chung, twiggy, etc for thier sense of classic/timeless style that I try to keep a little of in my closet somewhere. 




  
  Hat & Shirt : Forever21 // Skirt:Jacob

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    You apparead on my fashion blog. Check it out. http://juacoylavidafashionista.wordpress.com/2014/06/19/alineate-con-lineas-en-tu-lineamiento/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful photos!

    Xx

    www.salsit.com

    ReplyDelete