Friday 30 May 2014

Lace & Blooms

 

 I recently received this gorgeous dress from frontrowshop and immediately fell in love! It's a lace t-shirt dress with a detached slip underneath, comfortable and airy enough to wear throughout the summer. I have an unhealthy obsession with anything white and lacy, so this is basically my dream dress. This is my first time discovering this shop and I'm really glad I did. They carry a variety and unique feminine and edgy pieces, with enough diversity to fit into any closet. I strongly recommend checking them out, especially now that its time to upgrade our closet and ready for summer ;)
These days I pair almost everything with a flower crown, it's pretty clear that I'm a little flower obsessed. But the city is filled with beautiful colorful blooms and I've fallen even more in love with Ottawa, seeing it come to life with color and sunshine this spring has me completely smitten.
Well I hope you've all had a lovely week and will have a fantastic upcoming weekend. Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers ^.^

  
  Dress : Front Row Shop // Flower Crown: Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. All the flowers is my favourite thing about spring, that and the not too hot weather. This dress is lovely, the detailing in the lace is super cute!

    ReplyDelete