Wednesday 9 April 2014

Spring has sprung!


It's official!~ Spring has sprung, and not a minute too soon! It's odd because we usually have a slow and gradual transition, but this year it seems as though winter held on until the last minute and suddenly half of the snow has melted in less than a week and we are getting constant beautiful sunshine. Of course good news such as this calls for florals and pastels! I did not hestitate to bust out my favorite spring dresses all week and loving every minute of it. 
In other exciting news, In exactly 10 days I will be graduated and moved! I realize I sound like a broken record, but this is the highlight of my year so far, and I truly cannot wait to see what adventures I will find in Ottawa. 
I hope your week is well so far!

 
  
  dress: Gifted // Hat and blouse: Thrifted// Socks: Fancy Sox

1 comment:

  1. ooo Ottawa! my hometown!! You also look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete