Wednesday 26 March 2014

What a lovely winter we are having this spring...

 
 
 
 

 

 
These were taken the day before the first day of spring. (please take note of the snow up to my hips -.-) In fact, since this day, we've been having pretty steady snow fall and cold weather. I'm doing my best to stay positive and remind myself that warm weather is coming! In the meantime, I am going to take full advantage of my new favorite cardigan! It's not the thickest or warmest but it's definitely comfortable and adorable! I love the fringe and heathered gray color, it matches a good deal of my wardrobe, which is helpful! Anyway, I've been busy packing and working and finishing school, only one month left until I'm done with all of those. I'm beyond excited ^.^ I hope your week is going well so far!
 
 
  
  dress:Billabong // Tights, Hat, Cardigan: Forever21 // Shoes: Urban Outfitters

 

No comments:

Post a Comment