Sunday 24 November 2013

calm before the storm


 Not that you can tell from these photos (as they were taken before the snow arrived) but the outdoors are completely white ^.^ I am beyond excited, snow just makes it feel like the holidays are closer and closer! These photos were taken the day before the snow storm hit, so it wasn't very cold; I was fine in a skirt and sweater. My obsession with pinafores/suspenders continues; I literally have to stop myself from wearing this skirt every day, it's ridiculous. Anyway, I have a busy week ahead of me and am hoping for some snow adventures that I can post about. Have a good week :)

 
skirt: forever 21  blouse:H&M sweater:ebay

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post, its just perfect!!! Amazing outfit!!!
    xoxo
    from Puerto Rico
    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete